Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Camp GLOW

Hello, dear readers!


It's time for me to ask for a little help with a project I'm doing. Sorry to those of you that are hearing this plea for help for the 2nd... or 3rd... or 4th time. BUT! It's really important to me, and I really need your help!



As my last big "hurrah" here in Kazakhstan I, along with 5 other volunteers, am organizing a camp GLOW - Girls Leading Our World. This is a camp done by volunteers all over the world to promote women's leadership, healthy lifestyles, career planning, goal setting, etc. It's is an amazing week that these girls will never forget


But I need YOUR help to make it happen! This camp is funded through a Peace Corps grant, which requires donations from my friends and family back home. The donation is tax deductible (yay!), anonymous, and even the smallest amount will make a huge difference for me and my campers! So how about donating $5 today?


Here's how to donate:
Go to this website: https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=306-073
Enter the amount you'd like to donate, click "donate", fill out the info and you're done! You've changed the life of a Kazakhstani young woman! Don't you feel good about yourself now? 


We're trying to raise all the money in 1 month, so don't delay! Donate today! (Yeah, I just rhymed that out). 


Thank you, thank you, thank you!



No comments: