I'm not gonna lie to you - I had a bad day. I'm feeling pretty low. So I couldn't just sit around my house and wallow in self-pity (because I ran out of tissues... and therefore I had to keep myself from crying somehow). So I went out for a walk around the village and to take a few photos. And now here they are for your viewing pleasure! I realize this was a bad day to finally take some pictures since it was snowing and yucky, but... better than nothing!
So this first one the field I cut through to get from my house to the village center. My house is behind the tree on the left.
But don't worry, cause just to the right of me.... Lenon is there, to watch over and protect our little ones.
So there are all these names of cities on the big red plaques, through this street, and at the end is that big star. It's kind of hard to see through the snow, so I'll have to go back for a better picture in the sum-sum-summertime.
I liked this one, with the snow on the guy's shoulders and cape. Someone had placed a wreath at his feet. I thought that was a nice gesture. And in front of him in the star/circle there is a fire burning, albeit dimly today.
5 comments:
First comment! Means I'm the best! Ok: your face is loved. I miss your face. I want a picture of with your arm around Lenon. Like buddies. The two of you watching the children get tetanus.
I'm in second place with the comments. Not the best :( The pictures are great. The snow makes a very pretty blanket over what might otherwise be a pretty bleak landscape. I hope the snow stops soon and things get all warm and cozy there!
Third the best of all!! Esp. with Connor on my lap pretending to play the drums!! We LOVE you Aunt Holly!!!
I love you Holly. You are the cutest, best, grandchild!
Hang in there. Things always get better. Good pictures.
Yay snow! We finally got some, too. I think it looks beautiful. Too bad the Arabic was covered! I'm learning the alphabet. :) You are awesome and amazing and awkward and I love you!
Post a Comment