Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Two Completely Random Things

Wait, no. Make that three things.

First of all - Mom! That note WAS meant to be for you. I told the girls that I would write a note to my mother like so... and if they wanted to copy me, they could. :) So, that was for you mom. You're the coolest. Rock on. (That's what I would have said if a bunch of 5th and 6th grade girls weren't going to be copying me.)

Ok second: This makes me laugh - or at least crack a smile - everyday. It is how we lock doors here at my school. It is highly efficient, and cheap, too! Good thinking.



And third: I guess it must be warming up... the cows were out for a walk on the street today as I was on my way home from school. I hadn't seen this yet in Krasny Yar (I saw it quite often in my training village, Issyck), so I was slightly surprised when I rounded the corner and saw these big guys making their way down the street. It was one of those "holy crap I'm in Kazakhstan" moments - for sure.


1 comment:

Aames said...

I love this picture. Because ha ha! Cows. Funny. I made it my desktop background at work.