Friday, January 29, 2010

Heat wave!

My dad, who keeps track of the weather here in Kazakhstan from his desktop, informed me that it reached 1* F in the city today! Wow! So warm! And yeah, it was nice. I was down to one layer of long johns as opposed to my usual two!

Anyway, sorry for the delay in posting. Turns out just because I'm paying for internet in my house, doesn't mean I actually get it. Thanks, Kazakhstan. :) But my internet randomly started working tonight, even though they told me it wouldn't until the 1st of February. So I'm taking this opportunity before I go to bed (and before "they" catch that I'm on, in case it's just a fluke!) to let you all know that I'm still alive, I still plan on posting the aforementioned blogs, and I still want you to send me packages. :)

In the meantime, I'll work on thawing out.

-Holly

1 comment:

Penny Morrison said...

Your Valentine's package is on its way!