OK, you caught me. We don't really celebrate MLK day here in Kazakhstan - and yet, I have the day off! Why? Oh, you know, just because it's -38 degrees Celsius! School was also canceled for the younger grades on Saturday as well, though it was only about -32 that day.
So, it's pretty cold. My babooshka says they probably aren't even running the buses into the city today because it's so cold. That means that even if I wanted to go out into the painfully cold air to find something entertaining to do, I wouldn't get very far.
Lucky for me, the Australian Open began today, and although I can't watch it live, I can see the live scores. This pleases me. Go Andy.
I have 2 "real" blogs that I want to post - one is a video tour of my house, just because I thought someone might find it interesting (?), and the other is a little deeper, and more emotion-filled post then you're accustomed to seeing from me. I can't post the video yet because, well, long story short I technically shouldn't be able to post even this blog, and to post a video is even a little more complicated. And the second post I can't put up until I'm good and ready to share my heart with cyberspace. :) At any rate, that's what you have to look forward to in the coming days... or weeks.
Brrr,
Holly
1 comment:
I'm waiting for your heart felt post! I miss you and I'm glad your buns haven't frozen and fallen off yet. Much love my holly!
Post a Comment