Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Cold




That is all,
Holly

4 comments:

Aames said...

What if you come home and your heart is frozen? And it never thaws? And you are a meanie poo head the rest of your life? These are things we need to be concerned about.

Jeffrey Morrison said...

but....we already know she´s the worst.....I´m particualarly concerned that her heart will thaw with all that fake fur!

Aames said...

It's probably real fur. Which makes her the worst to the animal kingdom as well.

Hollay! The red makes your eyes look pretty blue. And your eyes are really big and lovely in that photo. Are they frozen open like that?

Holly said...

It had better be real fur. I paid a lot of money for ti to be! No just kidding. But seriously. All the "fake fur" coats that I tried on I was told not to buy, because they wouldn't be warm enough. Eh, when in Kazakhstan...