Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bonus Pack! 3 Posts in 1!

That's right. 3 posts in one day. Aren't you lucky!? I haven't had the chance to get on the internet until today, but I've had some free time to write up some posts, so here they are. This is just an intro post though, because I didn't want you to read the one post and not the seconde, which really has the most substance to it. Anyway, read and enjoy.

P.S. - Star Wars is on on the TV behind me. Star Wars. In Russian. I was never a big Star Wars fan, but this is super funny to watch. "Chewie! Slooshete Mena!" Hiiiilarious!

1 comment:

Penny Morrison said...

Hurray! Posts from Holly! So, where were you on the internet that would have Star Wars on? Now I just need an address for you and all will be well with the world again.