Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How I Spent My Days of Frost

It has been extremely cold here in the North of Kazakhstan this last week. School has been canceled everyday this week, with the exception of Monday, when only the 9th-11th grades studied. Anyway, needless to say, I've had a lot ot free time. Luckily my mom sent me some yarn and crocheting needles in the last package, so I set to work trying to figure it out. And guess, what? I did! And now I have a scarf! I started on a hat, too, but I ran out of yarn. I'll try to make it to the bazaar in the city soon so I can find more and finish it up. Anyway, in the meantime, you can tell me how awesome I am for crocheting a scarf!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

James said...

You are awesome Holly!

Aames said...

It looks so lovely and professionally made. I want you to make a matching hat, sweater, booties and underwear.

Penny Morrison said...

Yep, definitely awesome!