Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And then I went a little crazy

You know how when you're sick all you do is stay in bed and whine and hope that the next time you wake up you'll feel better? And then when you don't, you're really angry, and whine and groan more and fall back to sleep? And then all of the sudden, you wake up and you're about ready to start whining again and you suddenly realize - wait a minute! I don't feel like I'm going to puke!

And then the crazy sets in.

You're not all the way better, so you should still stay in bed and rest, but you're feeling well enough that you're now just extremely bored and restless.

Welcome to my Wednesday Afternoon!

That's pretty much how it happened for me today anyway. So, I took some pictures with my webcam to entertain myself. Here, drinking my 5 millionth cup of tea (bummer I had to take the "I love you" mug - the winter Disney Princess ones are sooo much cooler!) and eating the lemon that my babooshka tells me will also help. I like lemon, so I'm not complaining. (Dad - doesn't that make you crave the lemon pound cake I used to make? Gosh that sounds so good right now!)






That's all I've got. Hopefully I'll be feeling well enough to make it to school tomorrow... cause gee! I love my 9th grade classes and can't wait to see them! :D (Trying out the power of positive thinking here)

Later!

2 comments:

Penny Morrison said...

As I recall, you always got a little crazy/loopy when you were sick. The word verification I have to type in to post this comment is "Fluess" Maybe that's what you have - fluess! Sort of flu, sort of not.

Holly said...

Yep, fluess, that sounds about right!
And it's true - the crazy/loopy thing has not gone away with age. I had to put on a pretty good act.