So this is from the “Party Popper” confetti shooter thing that we used on New Years Eve. On the back there is a description of the product which goes a little something like this:
“This product is used for inside and outside celebration occasions such as wedding, Christmas Evening, various entertainment parties etc, which can increase the festival atmosphere and promote the celebration to the climax.”
I’m gonna pause there. The thing is, I couldn’t really explain to the family I was with why this is so funny. I mean, the wording is just so awkward. Please tell me I’m not the only one that thinks so? Anyway, it just goes on to say that there are “colorful scrapings” that will shoot 2.5-4 meters and then a warning that says don’t “refit the sprayer privately in case the spring hurt someone.” Yeah… privately? Another awkward choice of words. Or, maybe I’m just easily entertained these days.
2 comments:
No you are not entertained easily - those are hilarious. You know what's coming from me in response (to both of those): THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID. It's too good. I love it. Very helpful suggestions on where I might use the party popper (bad hooker name there). I mean, entertainment parties? Christmas Evening (not day), or anywhere I might promote the festival atmosphere to the climax? That's awesome.
Hahahahahahahaha! I love. I just read it aloud to Danno and he didn't think it was as funny either...but I guess that is what makes us friends. Remember when we got slurpees and watched monk? Good times. Be safe!
Post a Comment